Mosaic blood restrictions and immortal somatids.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,090,782.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I wonder how many of you have heard of somatids? They are one of those amazing things in nature that seem to get very little exposure in the media. (I'm guessing that's because there is no way to explain them via evolutionary theory - not that you can really explain anything by that theory without using logical fallacies and convoluted evidenceless presumptions presented as facts.)

A somatid is a tiny blood part and it is immortal per my understanding. You can't nuke it or freeze it or burn it to death. As the Bible says, "The life is in the blood."

Refraining from blood in diet and in sexual intercourse has always seemed like one of those odd, unexplainable, things that you just do to be obedient.

Now I am wonder and wondering what others think....

Maybe Abba doesn't want us consuming or contacting blood in sex because once it gets in our bodies it kind of makes us unclean in a way we can't yet understand? And in ways, perhaps, which we can't ever get freed from physically?

ChavaK

להיות טוב ולעשות טוב
May 12, 2005
US
✟158,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican

My understanding is that somatids do not exist and the theory of them and their role in treatment/cause of disease has been determined to be fradulent...as well as the so called "medication" the creator of somatid theory came up with to fight cancer.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,090,782.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Here is one source on Somatids:

The Epoch Times | Alternative Medicine: Somatids–Key to Health

I can't know for sure if it is accurate or not, but ditto those other sources that say they somatids don't exist or that claim fraud. Much that is called "scientific" and "medical" in our culture is the exact opposite.

Just something to ponder. Maybe more info will come out later.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,501.44
Faith
Messianic
In the universal scheme of things there lies, somewhere between energy and matter, sub-microscopic energy particles called Somatids. They are found in all things inlcuding humans, animals, fruit and veg, the sap of plants, and even in lifeless organic matter like rock and ashes. They are apparently indestructible.

Athought not the first, but most recent - Gaston Naessens is a French scientist who has serious questions about the nature of health and disease. He invented a powerful dark-field microscope, which he called a somatoscope that enabled him to study living blood. As Naessens studied many specimens, he noticed striking differences between the blood of the healthy and the sick.

Healthy blood has little dots of light, which seem to dance around the motionless red blood cells. He called them somatids.(also called Mycoplasma, endobionts, protits) Upon isolating somatids from red blood cells, they showed their ability to change into different forms.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,501.44
Faith
Messianic
How It Works

The theory behind the work of Gaston Naessens is that cancer is caused by a friendly microorganism (present in all cells) that becomes unfriendly. 714X provides nitrogen to the cancer cells, thus causing this microorganism (somatids – “little bodies”) to cease excreting their toxic compounds and the immune system is mobilized. I presume that at that point the immune system kills the cancer cells. “Furthermore, the 714X therapy unclogs the lymph system, which is responsible for removing toxins from the body.” Gaston Naessens 714X / 714-X Cancer Treatment | Cancer Tutor

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,501.44
Faith
Messianic
Gaston Naessens & 714X

The landscape of medical science is on the verge of being radically altered forever by the use of a powerful microscope (the Somatoscope) developed by Gaston Naessens of Quebec, Canada, This incredible device reaches magnification levels of 20,000 to 30,000 diameters—well above the 2,500 diameter limit of conventional microscopes. The sheer magnitude of the difference in performance gives the appearance of either a gross violation of the laws of physics, or fraud.

Its radical departure in performance from optical and scanning electron microscopes registers this as a truly great discovery. Unfortunately, in most fields of science, a great deal of effort is put forth into listing why something will not work instead of attempting to duplicate the results. This in turn creates a situation where what was science, turns into religion where the orthodox dogma is to be taken on faith, and that which defies dogma is to be persecuted as heresy.

Establishment of a dogma slows down the rate new discoveries can be made. In the medical fields, slow acceptance of new ideas can cause many needless deaths. This is the case with the supermicroscope and the discoveries of B&hamp, Rife and Naessens.

http://whale.to/v/naessens.html

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Vis,

You mean THIS Gaston Naessens?

714-X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

714-X was developed by Gaston Naessens, a native of France and tried there for practicing medicine without a license. Naessens moved to Quebec and continued his research since the early 1970s. In 1989 He was arrested but acquitted from charges of accessory to murder, after a cancer patient using 714-X died following refusal to take conventional medical treatment.

The name "714-X" was chosen by Naessens to symbolize his initials (the 7th and 14th letters of the alphabet) and the year of his birth (1924, as X is the 24th letter).[4] The marketers claim that 714-X works by counteracting the harm done by "somatids", a life form which is not bacterial, viral or fungal, but which instead belongs to a distinct domain unknown to modern science and medicine.[5]

Cancer Quackery: 714-X

In 1967, the American Cancer Society published a detailed report on its investigation of Naessens [3]. The report stated:

Naessens had proposed two treatments for cancer and leukemia. The first called G.N. 24, was found by a Swiss pharmacist to contain mineral salts and methylene blue. The second, called Anablast, attracted worldwide attention in 1963 when Naessens used it to treat a 4-year old boy.
Although Naessens claimed to have studied biology at the University of Lille, the school records fall to verify this.
In 1956, Naessens was convicted of illegally practicing medicine. He was fined 300,000 old francs and made to pay 600,000 old francs to the doctors' "ordre" and "syndicat." After that, made it a condition that a doctor should administer his treatment.
In 1964, Naessens agreed to a test of Anablast by Professor Pierre Denoix, Director of the Gustave-Roussy Institute at Villejuif, France. Denoix concluded that Naessens was mistaken in the premise on which the serum was based, and that an investigation of cases of cancer and leukemia treated with Anablast bad proved that the serum had no therapeutic value. (In every allegedly successful case Denoix was able to investigate, the patient had first received standard therapy.) Soon afterward, Naessens was indicted for practicing medicine and pharmacy illegally [4].
Denoix reported that the particles he had seen were well known by hematologists to be products of red-cell disintegration. He also concluded that microorganisms that Naessens cultivated were the result of secondary contamination of the material studied.

I suppose your response will be to claim some kind of Big Medicine conspiracy against him.

BTW, it took all of ten minutes to find this. If you wanted to check this out, it would have been easy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,501.44
Faith
Messianic
Vis,

You mean THIS Gaston Naessens?

714-X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

714-X was developed by Gaston Naessens, a native of France and tried there for practicing medicine without a license. Naessens moved to Quebec and continued his research since the early 1970s. In 1989 He was arrested but acquitted from charges of accessory to murder, after a cancer patient using 714-X died following refusal to take conventional medical treatment.

The name "714-X" was chosen by Naessens to symbolize his initials (the 7th and 14th letters of the alphabet) and the year of his birth (1924, as X is the 24th letter).[4] The marketers claim that 714-X works by counteracting the harm done by "somatids", a life form which is not bacterial, viral or fungal, but which instead belongs to a distinct domain unknown to modern science and medicine.[5]

Cancer Quackery: 714-X

In 1967, the American Cancer Society published a detailed report on its investigation of Naessens [3]. The report stated:

Naessens had proposed two treatments for cancer and leukemia. The first called G.N. 24, was found by a Swiss pharmacist to contain mineral salts and methylene blue. The second, called Anablast, attracted worldwide attention in 1963 when Naessens used it to treat a 4-year old boy.
Although Naessens claimed to have studied biology at the University of Lille, the school records fall to verify this.
In 1956, Naessens was convicted of illegally practicing medicine. He was fined 300,000 old francs and made to pay 600,000 old francs to the doctors' "ordre" and "syndicat." After that, made it a condition that a doctor should administer his treatment.
In 1964, Naessens agreed to a test of Anablast by Professor Pierre Denoix, Director of the Gustave-Roussy Institute at Villejuif, France. Denoix concluded that Naessens was mistaken in the premise on which the serum was based, and that an investigation of cases of cancer and leukemia treated with Anablast bad proved that the serum had no therapeutic value. (In every allegedly successful case Denoix was able to investigate, the patient had first received standard therapy.) Soon afterward, Naessens was indicted for practicing medicine and pharmacy illegally [4].
Denoix reported that the particles he had seen were well known by hematologists to be products of red-cell disintegration. He also concluded that microorganisms that Naessens cultivated were the result of secondary contamination of the material studied.

I suppose your response will be to claim some kind of Big Medicine conspiracy against him.

BTW, it took all of ten minutes to find this. If you wanted to check this out, it would have been easy.
The very same.... Does that change the discovery of somatids?

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Did you even read my post?

'Denoix reported that the particles he had seen were well known by hematologists to be products of red-cell disintegration. He also concluded that microorganisms that Naessens cultivated were the result of secondary contamination of the material studied.'

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,501.44
Faith
Messianic
alternative-and-complementary-medicine-45-728.jpg

Upvote 0
A

aniello

Did you even read my post?

'Denoix reported that the particles he had seen were well known by hematologists to be products of red-cell disintegration. He also concluded that microorganisms that Naessens cultivated were the result of secondary contamination of the material studied.'

Google somatid and nearly EVERY hit mentions his name. Makes me wonder if somatids even exist.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

The OP was posted at about 12:34 PM New Mexico time, the day I had an office and lab appointment with my hematologist-oncologist up at Presbyterian-Kaseman Hospital in Albuquerque at 4 PM.

I have, along with everything else, MDS, borderline(maybe only borderline) leukemia.

Myelodysplastic syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I got the OP of this thread up on the Dr's. computer and showed the post to him and asked for his opinion. He exploded!

"Whole-cloth fraud" is the nicest thing I can quote him saying. Ah, Dr. S**** also has MDS, is the head of research on these very related issues, and is also a Jew and a believer. We both attend the same traditional Shul in our area, though we sometimes make the rabbi twitchey. Then again, the rabbi appreciates our support, so we're tolerated, sorta. This latter we won't be discussing at all, period, anywhere, nor in any way, in/on this forum. NO PMs. Stai Zitto!

Anyway, this somatid issue, as conjectured previously, is a cosmic class fraud.

My condition, according to the Dr's assessment is "transiently stable" and is in "test and see" status. I'm 79, the statistics are the statistics. Se la vida, se la guerra. Big deal. The anemia nd fatigue are a drag but........ .

Hay basta. Enough.

ciaou.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,501.44
Faith
Messianic
A rival of Louis Pasteur, Antoine Bechamp, reported the first discovery of Somatids in the 1850-1880 period. Bechamp called them microzymas. Then in 1917, a German doctor Guenther Enderlein reported on similar bodies based on the studies reported in 1901 by two other Germans, Robert Leuckart and Otto Schmidt. Wilhelm Reich discovered and reported similar bodies in human blood and called them ‘bions’. He described them as ‘some kind of transitional form lying between the animate and the inert.’

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
A rival of Louis Pasteur, Antoine Bechamp, reported the first discovery of Somatids in the 1850-1880 period. Bechamp called them microzymas. Then in 1917, a German doctor Guenther Enderlein reported on similar bodies based on the studies reported in 1901 by two other Germans, Robert Leuckart and Otto Schmidt. Wilhelm Reich discovered and reported similar bodies in human blood and called them ‘bions’. He described them as ‘some kind of transitional form lying between the animate and the inert.’

What source are you quoting for this?

Upvote 0